The MINI PURE-DC-4EVR (“The MINI”) is a patent-pending, isolated ultracapacitor power supply with super-regulated DC output voltage. The MINI replaces the stock “wall-wort” AC-DC power adapters that are used to feed products that take a DC input voltage. For example: the Sonore microRendu and other small computer modules, USB cards, dacs, preamps, headphone amplifiers, and even small amplifiers and other products & DIY projects requiring fairly low DC voltage(s). Even some CD Transports, turntable motors, and field-coil drivers run on DC voltage. The MINI provides isolated, pure DC power!
MINI PURE-DC-4EVR Product Features
- Output voltage can be set at the factory to any value from 3.3Vdc to 12Vdc *
- 2.5A continuous output current (max) / 5A transient current delivery (< 1 sec.)
- Custom Belleson “SPVR-X” (Super Power, Vinnie Rossi, X = adjustable setting) ‘super-regulated’ output, featuring patented state-of-the-art regulator technology (< 5uV RMS output noise voltage).
- Built-in linear-regulated charging circuit
- Totally silent switching (SS) of the ultracapacitor banks
- Fully isolated output voltage to feed your product
- Red illuminated push-button ON/OFF switch on front panel
- Banana/Spade/bare wire type output terminals (Red = positive [+], Black = Negative [-] )
- Fused IEC power input jack. Fused output feed to the SPVR-X regulator.
- Black aluminum enclosure with power switch on the front panel
* Output voltage can be later changed (within the 3.3V to 12Vdc range) with a free factory upgrade to original customers (requires a firmware update and minor hardware change). For second-hand owners, we will still offer this for a service fee (TBD).
– We also offer custom-made power cables to connect between MINI and your product (For example: 5.5mm / 2.5mm barrel plug, 3 foot long). Pricing on the cables: $100 ea. (up to 6 foot length).
– Need higher than 12Vdc output? Later in 2016, we will release a version of the MINI that can can be configured in the 15Vdc – 24Vdc range (2.5A output). [Est. price $1295]
– Stay up-to-date with ALL our patent-pending, ultracapacitor power supply developments, here >>
|Output Voltage:||Set at the factory to any value from 3.3Vdc to 12Vdc|
|Output Current:||2.5A continuous output current (max) / 5A transient current delivery (< 1 sec.)|
|Size||Approx. 6” wide x 7” deep x 3.5” tall|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 8 lbs|
|Warranty||5 years parts and labor|
|Origin of Manufacture||Massachusetts, USA|