The MINI PURE-DC-4EVR (“The MINI”) is a patent-pending, isolated ultracapacitor power supply with super-regulated DC output voltage. The MINI replaces the stock “wall-wort” AC-DC power adapters that are used to feed products that take a DC input voltage. For example: the Sonore microRendu and other small computer modules, USB cards, dacs, preamps, headphone amplifiers, and even small amplifiers and other products & DIY projects requiring fairly low DC voltage(s). Even some CD Transports, turntable motors, and field-coil drivers run on DC voltage.
MINI PURE-DC-4EVR Product Features
- Output voltage can be set at the factory to any value from 3.3Vdc to 12Vdc,
or 15Vdc to 24Vdc
- 2.5A continuous output current (max) / 5A transient current delivery (< 1 sec.)
- Custom Belleson ‘super-regulated’ output, featuring patented state-of-the-art regulator technology
- Linear-regulated, constant-current charging circuit to ultracapacitor banks
- Silent switching (SS) of the ultracapacitor banks
- Isolated output voltage to feed your product
- Red illuminated push-button ON/OFF switch on front panel
- Banana/Spade/bare wire type output terminals (Red = positive [+], Black = Negative [-] )
- Fused IEC power input jack. Fused output feed to the SPVR-X regulator.
- Black aluminum enclosure with power switch on the front panel
– We also offer custom-made power cables to connect between MINI and your product (For example: 5.5mm / 2.5mm barrel plug, 3 foot long). Pricing on the cables: $100 ea. (up to 6 foot length).
|Output Voltage:||Set at the factory to any value from 3.3Vdc to 12Vdc, or 15Vdc to 24Vdc
Belleson super-regulator output specs:
|Output Current:||2.5A continuous output current (max) / 5A transient current delivery (< 1 sec.)|
|Size||Approx. 6” wide x 7” deep x 3.5” tall (up to 12Vdc), or 6.5″ x 9″ x 3.75″ (up to 24Vdc)
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 10 lbs|
|Warranty||5 years parts and labor|
|Origin of Manufacture||Massachusetts, USA|